Friday 6 September 2013

More busy weeks :)

Hey everyone, sorry it's been so long since my last post. I really enjoyed my week at Agape and a weekend camping afterwards. And a week with no extra activities was nice last week. This week I'm helping at our churches soccer camp. I am really looking forward to it. But not the early mornings :( Right now it is 6:19 am. Yes this really is me blogging at 6:19 in the morning. Only because I woke up at 5:30 and couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to do this rather than lay in bed doing nothing. I'm an assistant coach this week so I will not have to do so much coaching (good thing because all I know about soccer is to kick the ball in your net. Oh wait maybe it's the other teams net :p ) I will probably get to do bathroom runs and help keep the kids focused and in control.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Rebecca,
    I want to start following your blog, but there's no option.
    I hope you start posting more!:-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!