Wednesday 8 October 2014

New Ideas

Hey there

So, I've been thinking about this blog for the last couple of nights. I really want to start spending more time writing posts and stuff. So, I came up with a list of ideas of post ideas. Some of these could be weekly or monthly things, and some just once or occasionally. Therefore, without further ado, here they are! Now, I'm not saying for sure these things are happening, but they are some ideas.

Devotions (likely once a week or once a month, a little devotion written)
Fashion (tips, tricks, diy projects, etc.) 
DIYs  
Cooking/recipes
Weekly journal/recap
Book reviews
Movie/TV show reviews
Special series (modesty, dating, etc.)
Inspiring quotes (a quote then practical application or thoughts about it)
Organization
School
Family
Friends

Here are some ideas. What do you think about them? What ones do you like? What ones not so much? I want to hear what you think! After all, what's the point of writing posts if no one is going to read them? So leave me some comments!! ALSO would you like to get involved and write a blog post for me to post here?! If you would, then leave a comment and I will get in touch with you! I know that some of you have blogs of your own, and I would love to share the word about them as well! So send me a link, and we will see what we can do. Maybe I could even start doing blog reviews! Comment your thoughts, I would love to hear them! (well, read them!) I can't wait to get some feed back on some of these ideas! I'm really excited to see where this blog is going to go in the future :D

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!